Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ari Meets Ari From Duane Reade!

Today something exciting occurred: Ari met Ari from Duane Reade! My doctor's appointment happened to be in Ari From Duane Reade's neck of the woods. My mom, Ari and I stopped by DR to pick up a prescription. Guess what little Ari found first:

Then Duane Reade Ari stopped by to say hello!

Duane Reade Ari noted that little Ari was excellent at sorting the cars by color! He seemed to avoid all the brightly colored cars, for some reason, and separated the black limos, trucks and police cars into a giant pile. Maybe these were the cars he wanted to take home?

Duane Reade Ari and little Ari exchanged greetings and then my mom and I scrambled to put all the sorted cars back on display before we headed back to Brooklyn. Little Ari managed to convince us to purchase these two beauties before we left:



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh! My son lines up cars just like that (but we don't buy him metal cars because he threw one in my face once and pretty near gave me a black eye!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! There must be something pleasant about seeing their cars lined up like that. I think he likes them lined up because it reminds him of "choo-choos" or trains.

    Thank you for the heads up on the metal car issue! I almost had a similar situation occur today. He knocked me in the cheek with one of his precious vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a witness to Ari's devotion to cars. I keep an eye out for them from various venues, stoop sales, thrift shops, hand-me-downs, drug stores, toy stores, etc. I am getting to love cars as much as he does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's be real here, mom. You were the one that started this toddler's car obsession!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.