Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All Right MTA No Air Conditioning Was Bad But You Really Did it ThisTime

Dear MTA,

I have been on the D train sitting on the Manhattan bridge for exactly 23 minutes. There has been no explanation as to why we're delayed. I have my two children in a double stroller going completely insane on an unmoving train car.

This is completely ridiculous.

I am now 30 minutes late for work thanks to you.

Once again, why am I paying for a service that is faulty?

I have lived in New York City my entire life
and the train functioned better in the 1980s when it cost $1.00.

Please get it together.

Thank You,
Sara gū

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Everything is magnified 1000% when you have kids in tow.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.