Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Naot Beyond: A Comfortable Clog

As my pregnancy progresses, it's become increasingly harder to tie my shoes. I've been on the lookout for a shoe that I could just slip on. Thankfully, Naot came to the rescue when they allowed me the chance to try out one of their clogs: The Beyond.

I immediately liked the look of the shoe, and though I was hesitant about the heel (because I generally avoid heels as they tend to make my feet hurt) I decided to give the Beyond a try.

First I tried it with no socks:


I took a long stroller walk to the library with Ari like this, and when I came back home, my feet didn't hurt at all.

The next day I wore The Beyond with jeans and socks:

I took an extended stroller walk around the neighborhood with Ari, and once again, my feet felt great at the end of the day.

So I decided to really put the The Beyond to the test. I wore it with stockings and a dress today for a full day of teaching 2nd graders.

After walking up and down three flights of stairs and chasing after energetic seven and eight year-olds, I can say that my feet feel great. My mind, however is another story.

A side benefit for me personally is that The Beyond adds a couple of inches to my height. Contrary to popular belief, I'm only 5'3''. I know, I have a tall personality. But at least I can pretend to be taller than I am in this shoe.

If you're looking for a comfortable slip-on shoe, I would highly recommend The Beyond. For more information about The Beyond, click here.

5 comments:

  1. Those are cool! I am living in my Crocs since nothing else works right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty awesome right? I know! I can't wear shoes with laces anymore. That ship has sailed...at least until this baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5'3"??? YOU LIAR! Lol. I swear you're taller than that! I never wear shoes with laces, and when I do, I complain a lot about tying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: HOLY SHIT THAT SHOE IS EXPENSIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo! I am 5'3'' no joke. And yeah, their shoes/sandals are on the higher end (price-wise) but (and this is coming from someone who worked at a shoe store in London) if there's a clothing item worth spending money on, it's shoes! Because you wear them every day and it's good to have ones that last. I have shoes that I bought in London that were really expensive, but I've had them for 10 years. No joke!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.