Friday, February 7, 2014

The 10 Most Common Facebook Statuses

I'll admit it, I'm completely and utterly addicted to Facebook. I love keeping up with what my friends in other places around the world are doing and it's easy to do this by logging in and checking out what people are up to.

I've noticed some common recurring themes since becoming a Facebook aficionado. Here's are the 10 most common Facebook statuses that you will come across:

1. Inspirational quote.

Sometimes these are truly thought provoking and inspiring. Other times they are so cheesy you want to bang your head against the computer screen.

2. Passive Aggressive "feel sorry for me" status.

"I'm all alone and my friends forgot about me. Feel sorry for me internet."

3. Bragging.

"I just got a $75,000 a year job. I'm awesome, yo. I got my teeth whitened and I look like Cindy Crawford"

4. Pretending Facebook is Craig's List.

"I'm looking for a roommate. Does anyone want this desk? Who wants to adopt my dog?"

5. Random brain dump status.

"I want a cheese sandwich. What does the president actually do? Coffee is great!"

6. The "I love you man" status.

"I just want to take a moment to let you guys know that I love you! You're wonderful."
Sometimes these are from highly intoxicated individuals.

7. Someone is dying or in the hospital.
Sad. :(

8. Complaining/ranting status.

"My life sucks and this is why." 

9. Calling someone out. Usually an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/husband.

If the person is truly daring, they will tag the called out individual in the status.

10. Emoticons.

Enough said.

I just want to take the time to let you know that you guys are awesome. Just kidding! By the way, I'm guilty of posting all of these statuses. Happy Facebooking guys!


1 comment:

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.