Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Lesson in Hydration By Ari

It's the summer, and it's very important to drink water. I find myself getting irritable because of the heat, and I frequently forget that drinking lots of water makes me feel a lot better.

In fact, my acupuncturist specifically told me that my body has a heat excess, so the summer months are  especially tough for me. All the more reason to stay hydrated!

Ari and I were discussing the benefits of staying hydrated, and what happens when you don't drink enough water. This is what he had to say on the matter:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Tahira calls it dehydramated. It's kind of funny, but she can guilt me into giving her water at all hours of the night by saying she's going to get "dehydramated."

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.