Sunday, February 26, 2012

De La Soul is Alive

A few years ago, a tragic event occurred; I sold my Ford Focus to my mechanic's son. Unbeknownst to me, there were 500 of my CDs in the trunk. Somehow they "accidentally" got thrown out. One of those CDs was the classic hip hop album "De La Soul is Dead."


Sadly, this album is not available on ITunes. Every time I would search for it and it wouldn't come up, I'd cry.

I posted on Facebook about my loss.


I couple of days later, after I had repressed my musical woes, my friend Justin sent me a message.


I downloaded a large file, not knowing what to expect. The file came through and a huge smile lit up my face when I saw what it was:




I was so excited. I wasted no time. I loaded the album into ITunes and the kids and I started dancing.









Thank you Justin :-D

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I haven't heard of them? I used to have a Ford Focus! A red, hatchback...2005! It has always been my favorite car, up until now.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.