Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween in D.C.!

Over Halloween weekend, we visited Wil's brother, his wife and their baby in Washington D.C. We drove down with Wil's parents, and as we passed through different cities, I made Ari repeat the names of each of them.
"Ari, we're in Philadelphia. Can you say it?"
"Phil-delfff-eee--uh!"
"Ari, we're in North Bethesda, can you say it?"
"Norfff Beffesssa!"
"Ari, We're in Washington, can you say it?"
"WASH---ton!"
"Good job!"

By the way, for those of you that are curious, Ari decided to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween.


Here are some things we saw:


Ari did pretty well on the car ride, but when there was traffic he got restless. I wish I'd had some distracting car toys. He was uninterested in books or drawing.

Have you been on any trips with your kids lately? What do you find to be the ultimate travel toy(s)?

3 comments:

  1. I love that area! Reminds me of when we went there last March. Awww, I miss it. Philly is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.