Saturday, February 20, 2010

100 Word Challenge: Overall

Velvet Verbosity hosts a weekly contest called the hundred word challenge. Bloggers write 100 words on a particular theme or "prompt." Click the image below for a link to the 100 Word Challenge:

This week's prompt is "Overall." Here is my post:

Overall
By Sarah Fader

I tend to criticize myself, a lot. I think of what I could have done better, should have said, shouldn’t have eaten or shouldn’t have thought about someone. But today I am going to make a change. Today, I am going to look at myself overall. As a complete human being, I think I’m doing pretty well. Overall, I eat healthy foods including fresh vegetables and fruits. Overall, I am a good friend, I am kind to strangers, I love my son, I love my boyfriend (although he annoys me sometimes) overall I love him. Overall I love my life.


3 comments:

  1. Overall - a very nice entry for the prompt! And positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Harvee (Book Dilenttante)! It was sort of stream of consciousness! :). I am definitely going to enter next week's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you joined in the fun. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.