Friday, October 19, 2012

Stream of Consciousness

I'm gassy. I love coffee. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. I'm clenching my jaw. It's my dad's birthday and I'm nervous. It's raining and I have to go outside and exercise. I can't believe Samara escaped on the playground yesterday. Everyone there must have thought I was a terrible parent. My heart is so open it scares me sometimes, I love my friends though. I also love cats. Sometimes I feel like I'm too hard on Samara. She's only 22 months. I will be sad if no one reads this. Are you reading this? I'm an attention whore. Good thing I'm
not a regular whore. I wonder where the word whore came from. I need to get a shell necklace to protect my open heart. I am eccentric. It's so hard to give up dairy, because I love cheese.

2 comments:

  1. I kind of love that.

    ... My neck hurts. I hear the banging next door. I love my afternoon tea. I'm pretending to work but spending most of my time on Twitter and reading blogs. My neck hurts. I need an ibuprofen, I guess we should go get Theo. Sushi night! Hurrah. Is that a bit of sun I see? Sweet! Do they serve wine at sushi joints? Hmmm. Doubt it. Beer it is I guess. Not the same really.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.