Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello Jessica Alba! I Love Your Diapers!

I was futzing around on Facebook the other day, when I noticed that my friend Claire liked "The Honest Company." I thought to myself, I wonder what that is. It turns out that The Honest Company is an organic baby and house product company.

Then I noticed that they had a free trial! So I sent away for the diaper bundle trial and the essentials trial. I just paid shipping (it was like five bucks or so) and I got a lovely surprise in the mail. Check it out:

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="270" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S0Ufjh22B30?fs=1" width="480"></iframe>

So far, I've tried the diapers and they're awesome. Thank you Jessica Alba! I'll report back on the household supplies and toiletries.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing information about Jessica Alba Diapers with all of us you really realize what you are speaking approximately!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.