Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't Count Your Chickens...

Those who know me will tell you that I tend to get really excited about things. These people would be right. I'm trying to remain calm at this moment, because something pretty exciting happened today. It was the first time I've ever seen it happen.I feel like this something that happened might be the start of further wonderful things to come. Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Without further ado, here is what happened at 6pm this evening:


post signature

6 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! He went!?!? Omg YAY! Dude, Z WON'T GO! She has in the past, but isn't doing it like I thought she would. Though today at the store we couldn't resist buying this... http://images.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/230/12494116897795P.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is really cool? Does it attach to the big toilet?

    He peed twice! He was so proud! But, like I said, I don't know where this is going. I am just thankful that he peed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Ari! Love the band-aid on his tushy! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA! Thanks Amanda-bear! I love that band-aid too! The doctor always gives him a bugs bunny band-aid for some reason! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea its like, legit like in the lid. It basically looks like two seats attached onto the bowl. BUT the little one is held up by magnet so you don't have to lift it extra lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very proud of both of you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.