Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cloth Diaper Update Part Deux

So far I have received several emails from various cloth diaper companies saying that they would not send me samples. Today, however, I received an email from FuzziBunz stating that they would send me a sample diaper to try!

The email was quite simple. It went like this:

Sure, what is your address?

Tereson Dupuy

--

www.fuzzibunz.com

Become a FuzziBunz Fan

I am excited that a company responded to my plea for a sample cloth diaper.



Keep checking back here to see my review of FuzziBunz cloth diapers.

2 comments:

  1. I await review!

    I also enjoy the short email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I await a cloth diaper in the mail! I, too, enjoy the short email. It gets the point across.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.