Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Real Meaning of Names

There are a lot of name books on the market. But you don't need to purchase any of them, because I am about to reveal the true meaning of men's names. These are individuals you have undoubtedly met in real life. Ready? Here goes:

David - Davids are know-it-alls. If you are named David, you know absolutely everything about everything and you are an incredibly irritating person. There is a 50 percent chance that you are an asshole.
Justin- If your name is Justin, chances are you are unnecessarily attractive.
Jordan- Have you met Justin? Oh that's right, you're the exact same person!
Jason- Jasons tend to be hot but are also really fun to hang out with. They also love sports.
Arthur- I'm sorry!
Daniel- Daniels are geeks but they're generally harmless. Chances of being an asshole average around 10 percent
Mike- You can pretty much talk to Mike about anything.
Michael- Stop taking yourself so seriously and call yourself Mike. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Carl- People are actually named Carl? I thought that name just existed in Gary Larson cartoons!
Simon- You're probably British. If you're not British you are smart! But not the British kind of smart. I mean intelligent. Also you have a middle name.
Kevin- You are either a harmless meathead or just a nice guy.
Andrew- You're probably weird but I still like you. Unless you go by Drew. In that case we have problems.
Chris- If you're attractive and you know it clap your hands! You want everyone else to applaud too.
Matt - Matt meet sarcasm. Oh right, never mind you two are best friends!
Brian - I like you!
Bryan- I do not trust you whatsoever.
Robert- Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
Bob- That's more like it.

I hope you've enjoyed my psychological name profiling. Now go find Daniel and marry him!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I do love this :) My dad is a Daniel and he is definitely a harmless geek. Gotta love my dad! And Mike, my husband? I do talk to him about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you! Daniels are geeks! Yay for Mike!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.