Sunday, June 27, 2010

A B C D E F#$%!

A terrible thing just happened. Wil, Ari and I were sitting outside in the Fader garden. I was reciting the letters of the alphabet and having Ari repeat them. Here's what happened next:

ME: A
ARI: A
ME: B
ARI:B
ME:C
ARI: C
ME: D
ARI: D
ME: E
ARI:E
ME: F
ARI:Fuck!

My jaw dropped open.
"Fuck!" He repeated.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Wil incredulously.

"That's not what he said." Wil replied
"It was so clear!" I snapped back.

And then something even worse occurred. I could not stop laughing.

"Stop laughing!" Wil demanded.
"I can't!" I said still unable to control myself.

We've spent the last half hour trying to get Ari to say the G rated alphabet with no sucess.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Why oh why do you not have video of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mint. My bro said "fuck" all the time. He would tell everyone, "My dad has a big ol' fuck", but he meant "truck".

    Yasir and I have terrible potty mouths. I'm terrified for Tahira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kicking the potty mouth to the curb. I won't let Matt swear around me anymore, even when Nolan is asleep. He can't understand why, and I told him 'it's to help you stop all together! To make it easier when you're around Nolan!'.

    I third the video request though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fact that my kid hasn't been mistaken for a truck driver is a literal miracle with a mouth like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. Hope this makes it to his baby book.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.