Monday, August 31, 2009

Journey to the Center of Target

One of the most overwhelming tasks these days is my perpetual visit to Target. Target is one of the most daunting stores in The United States. You can buy pretty much anything there, which is why I dread setting foot in it. There are simply too many items that somehow make it into my shopping cart.

Today was the day that I had to brave the red bulls eye. My son and I geared up our energies and set out to Target.

At first when we arrived, he was not pleased.


But then his attitude completely changed when he realized that he could help with the shopping. His help consisted of holding (and intermittently playing with) boxes of things.

As usual, I purchased too many items to carry home, so they all had to go in the stroller; which meant that my son had the exciting task of pushing the stroller. He was thrilled. See for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.