Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Samara

I can't believe it's been a year. Samara, you are a miracle. I am so happy you're daddy and I created you. I like to tell people that you delivered yourself. I thought I was in labor so many times, falsely. But when you were ready to come into this world, you shot right out.


So much has happened in your first year of life. We became a family of four, each of us was changed by your entrance into the world. I was afraid when you came out that I wouldn't be able to love you as much as Ari, but I was wrong. You amaze me every day with your bright eyes, your inquisitive nature. I wonder what you'll be like in three years, when you're as big as your brother is right now. I love you Samara! Happy first birthday!



Love,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday baby girl! I need to get you a present! You look so much different than the day you were born, but still just as beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.