Friday, December 16, 2011

This is How it's Done

When I ask you what you love about me, you say "Everything."
I say
"What's one thing?"
You reply "You're cool."

Here's what I love about you:
You love children and the elderly, and you're wonderful with both of them.

You think everybody deserves a chance.
You don't give up.
You can put complicated things together without an instruction manual.
You can find my keys when I can't.
You clean the house!

You are a dedicated loving father, and you always put our kids first.
You're generous.
You let Ari sleep on your back, even though it hurts your back.

You gave me your special headphones.

I love you!



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful communication/poem. If people coul only think and talk like that more, life could be great.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.