Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Potty Training Day Three Postponed Due to Baby Shower!

Yesterday was my baby shower. It was beautiful! Mint did an amazing job coordinating it and raised enough money from my friends and family to buy this bassinet:


Ari's old bassinet was recalled so we were in need of a new one. It rocks, literally, and it also rocks as in: it's awesome!

There was so much excitement yesterday, that Wil and I decided (upon the recommendation of early childhood expert Mint) to leave Ari in a diaper for the shower. I mean, I had to focus on eating as much food as possible and hanging out with the people I love.

Here are some pictures from the shower, which was held at The Moxie Spot.




Cordy- If you're reading this, I don't know what happened to the picture of us! It disappeared from my camera.

Anyway, thank you again to my amazing best friend, Mint, for this wonderful shower! I love you!

7 comments:

  1. Fancy! Your shower looks so fun. Love the location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! It was so much fun! It's a child-friendly restaurant that has a playspace attached! If you Mark, and Theo every visit NYC I'm taking you all there. They also have story time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! It's ok, I wasn't feeling super sexy. :P I'm glad you had fun!!! :D I do like that place, I have to say!!! Not only cool but really spacious and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you only have a little over a month to go! WOW! That is a beautiful bassinet too. We just used a pack n' play but I must admit, a rocking bassinet would have been so much nicer, especially the rocking function.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This baby wants to come early, I'm telling you. You can quote me on it.

    I'm so excited about the rocking function! Yeah we have a pack n play too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place to have a shower. How nice your whole family (Ari & your husband) were involved. Congratulations on the bassinet. It's awesome!!! Side Note: Now I really want dreads again after seeing your friends picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great day! Livvy and her dreads are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Feel free to agree or disagree, but hateful comments will be deleted.